|Title||Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader|
|MP3 Size||8.85 MB (estimated)|
In 3D computer graphics most objects consist of an infinitely thin skin (visualized by the Surface Shader) and a hollow interior. If you want to create clouds, smoke or fire, you have to FILL the geometry with a material. This, in the current version of Maya (2018) is not trivial; you need to know what to do. Once you know this, you get amazing results. Let me guide you!
A few months later I published this tutorial about basically the same theme: [[link stripped - click to show]]
Music: "Computer Animation" and "Dubius 170" by Maximilian Schönherr. GEMA
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Uhr|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader, Download Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader, Download Video Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader, Download MP3 Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader, Download Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader episode terbaru, Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Maya: The Arnold Volume Shader:
- [13:26] Maya: Volume Light [Arnold Environment]By UhrThe aiAtmosphereVolume is not a light, but an effect which spills ligh ...
- [09:48] Maya: Thoughts about a Foot [Rigging]By UhrCreating a creature for character animation by hand is a complex task. ...
- [10:48] Maya: Freeze, Optimize, HistoryBy UhrIn this tutorial I give typical examples for four fundamental commands ...
- [19:08] Arnold GPU Beta Walk-through and First Impressions | GreyscalegorillaBy Greyscalegorillahttp://bit.ly/2uiZmTP - Follow along as Chad walks through some of his ...
- [04:35] Maya: Maya 1.0 [A Brief Look Back]By UhrI found a CD-ROM from January 1999 with several early Maya projects fr ...
- [10:08] Maya: Speedy Denoising [Arnold]By UhrIf you want to denoise a rendered image quickly using your graphics ca ...