|Title||Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?|
|MP3 Size||20.77 MB (estimated)|
With the Landale uncovered and Wren as the pilot, we can now reach any place in the Algo star system provided it has a spaceport. That includes Kuran, the artificial satellite that seems to be responsible for the systems maintaining Motavia and Dezolis going haywire. Wren should be able to solve whatever issues the place is having once we get to the main controls, but getting there is far easier said than done. Only on Zelan were there not loads of robots trying to stop us progressing in, for Wren had likely told the robots maintaining the place to stand down. In every other ancient facility, Chaz and his friends have been percieved as threats to be removed one way or another. If it’s the AI running Kuran that’s causing the issues or something more sinister is for us to uncover and uncover that we shall.
We’ve faced robots before and while I anticipate that they’ll be more hardy foes, Chaz and the others shouldn’t have too many problems defeating them. What makes a place like Kuran hard to go through will be the size of the place. Presuming that this is going to be a long dungeon – it may be a space station but for all intents and purposes, it’s a dungeon like any other – what will be tested more than our level is how we best manage our resources. We need to save enough for the spells we’ll inevitably need for the boss at the end of Kuran, but we also need to use said spells to reach the boss in the first place. Fortunately we’ve got a lot of characters that can heal so as long as we’re careful we shouldn’t have too many problems, at least that’s the hope.
Twitter: [[link stripped - click to show]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Kikoskia|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?, Download Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?, Download Video Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?, Download MP3 Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?, Download Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped? episode terbaru, Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped? terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Let's Play Phantasy Star IV #27: Can Kuran be Stopped?:
- [20:26] Let’s Play BG2 EE #112: On Shore in BrynnlawBy KikoskiaWe may have reached the island where Spellhold is, but getting into th ...
- [09:55] FFIV Walkthrough: Part 52 - The MoonBy XenomicYup, this ain't no Duck Tales though, so no epic music for you folks! ...
- [14:05] CHEKANNUR-KURAN NIYAMA SEMINAR-1992-LIVE DEBATE-11By Abul Hassanchekannur moulavi chekanoor abul hassan quran kuran sunnath society ks ...
- [08:14] Mario Kart Double Dash Glitches - Son of a Glitch - Episode 82By A+StartMario Kart Double Dash Glitches - Son of a Glitch - Episode 82 In thi ...
- [14:30] ALİ TEL-BURSA KUR'AN TİLAVETİ-KALİTELİ SES VE GÖRÜNTÜBy Ali Haydar YıldırımUploaded with Free Video Converter from Freemake http://www.freemake.c ...