|Title||A picture quiz about idioms: Food|
|MP3 Size||1.92 MB (estimated)|
[Images: GETTY IMAGES]
Watch this video and try to work out three English idioms from the the pictures you see.
But be quick, you only have 15 seconds per phrase.
The answers are on the video.
You'll find more about it here: [[link stripped - click to show]]
Do you want to learn how to speak English? Then join us here on YouTube for great grammar, drama, news, study, pronunciation, vocabulary, music, interviews and celebrity videos. Every day we have a new video to help you with English. We also produce regular 'extra' videos across the week so come back every day to see what's new.
MONDAY: The English We Speak
For more videos and content that will help you learn English, visit our website: [[link stripped]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by BBC Learning English|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||A picture quiz about idioms: Food, Download A picture quiz about idioms: Food, Download Video A picture quiz about idioms: Food, Download MP3 A picture quiz about idioms: Food, Download A picture quiz about idioms: Food episode terbaru, A picture quiz about idioms: Food terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to A picture quiz about idioms: Food:
- [06:34] Learn to talk about children going to work in 6 minutesBy BBC Learning English[Images: GETTY IMAGES] The number of schoolchildren with doing part-ti ...
- [14:54] How to Stop Translating in Your Head and Start Thinking in English Like a NativeBy Go Natural EnglishStop translating in your head and speak fluent, natural English withou ...
- [10:18] Phrasal Verbs and Expressions about FOODBy Learn English with Emma [engVid]http://www.engvid.com/ Do you know what a "phrasal verb" is? ...
- [20:49] Do YOU know these English Idioms? | Take the QUIZ! 🤓By mmmEnglishReady to take the Advanced Idioms Quiz? Tell me what score you get bel ...
- [08:53] The 'Beast from the East' brings snow to the UK: BBC News ReviewBy BBC Learning EnglishNicknamed 'The Beast from the East', a band of extreme cold and snow h ...