|Title||California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog|
|MP3 Size||10.17 MB (estimated)|
[[link stripped - click to show]]
I wanted to share my California Superbike School UK experience at Donnington with you guys! I've only done 2 track days previous so I felt like I would really benefit from some tuition, the riders are split into 3 groups so green, yellow and white the latter being the fastest. I was in the green group so level 1, you have to start at level 1 then work your way up. There was 4 instructors (if I remember correctly 😂) and each one is assigned 3 students per group to focus on. They will ride behind you observing your riding then come past you and tap on their rear seat unit which means follow me! They use different hand signals to show you what they are doing and get you to mimick what they are doing minus the hand signals obviously 😂. After the session you come in and have a chat with your coach (mine was Dennis) and go over what they observed and what you feel you could improve on. Then you move onto the classroom work which is about 15 minutes of going over a certain technique if you like then you are sent out again to put this new technique into play and this process repeats through out the day 5 times. One of the things they did was put large crosses on your tipping in points on the track so your aim was to hit the crosses spot on then you would know where your turning point is. As I mentioned, I won the star rider of the day award which was a nice surprise🙈 this isn't the fastest rider just the one they feel had improved really well. The team were all really lovely and we all had a laugh 😊. Seriously if you are a newbie to track days there's no way better to start than doing a school or even if you just want to improve with some tuition. 😊 Oh and you can hire one of their 959 Ducatis! As always a big thanks to R&G!
(Not sure how to stop the waves on my GoPro footage, I used the white rubber thing and it's still really bad!?)
Music from NCS
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by PistonHeadChaz|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog, Download California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog, Download Video California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog, Download MP3 California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog, Download California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog episode terbaru, California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to California Superbike School - Level 1 - Vlog:
- [23:45] Superbike School: Learn Riding Techniques From The Experts - Episode 1By DesertGoon(c) MotorsTV. http://www.motorstv.com Episode 1 http://www.youtube.co ...
- [16:06] Fitting crash protection to my new MT09-SP.By PistonHeadChazThe first thing to get going with my MT09 was crash protection! A who ...
- [11:07] Moto GP With Suzuki Ecstar (all area's!) - Silverstone 2018By PistonHeadChazWe were lucky enough to be invited to the Silverstone Moto GP last wee ...
- [15:50] Getting my MT07 re-mapped at P3 Tuning.By PistonHeadChazLast Saturday I took my 2015 MT07 to P3 Tuning in Liverpool to have my ...
- [18:46] Triumph Street Triple 765 RS - Do I want to buy it!?By PistonHeadChazEdit; The bike has now been sold before I had chance to buy it... Than ...
- [11:01] Ducati DRE Safety Course with Joanna BenzBy Bike WorldWe invited Joanna to join us in Milan Italy for the new Ducati DRE Saf ...