|Title||Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine|
|MP3 Size||9.28 MB (estimated)|
Subscribe to Motherboard Radio today! [[link stripped - click to show]]
In October of last year Motherboard gained access to a massive, secretive Bitcoin mine housed within a repurposed factory in the Liaoning Province in rural northeast China.
This is the infrastructure that keeps the digital currency’s decentralized network up and running, and its operators are profiting big time.
The mine we visited is just one of six sites owned by a secretive group of four people, part of a colossal mining operation that, as of our visit, cumulatively generated 4,050 bitcoins a month, equivalent to a monthly gross of $1.5 million.
Read more on Motherboard - [[link stripped]]
Up Next: The Beaver Slayers of Patagonia - [[link stripped]]
Subscribe to MOTHERBOARD: [[link stripped]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Motherboard|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine, Download Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine, Download Video Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine, Download MP3 Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine, Download Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine episode terbaru, Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Life Inside a Secret Chinese Bitcoin Mine:
- [20:50] Cryptocurrency: Virtual money, real power and the fight for a small town's futureBy CBS NewsIn the world of cryptocurrency, money is power, sparking a gold rush w ...
- [13:45] How iFixit Became the World's Best iPhone Teardown TeamBy MotherboardThe most important thing that happens when a new iPhone comes out is n ...
- [08:21] The Cyborg Beetles Designed to Save Human LivesBy MotherboardIn the future, we may have remote-controlled insects to reach places h ...
- [23:55] Soylent: How I Stopped Eating for 30 DaysBy MotherboardIs Soylent the future of food? CEO Rob Rhinehart lived on his liquid i ...
- [09:59] The Man Who Put Everything He Owns Into Bitcoin | Moving UpstreamBy Wall Street JournalLast year, Didi Taihuttu sold almost everything he owned, poured it in ...
- [09:24] The Most Expensive Dog in the World: VICE INTL (China)By VICEThis year, a Tibetan Mastiff puppy reportedly sold for almost $2 mi ...