|Title||Josh Cochrane's story|
|MP3 Size||4.62 MB (estimated)|
Eight-year-old Joshua Cochrane has several conditions including autism and juvenile arthritis and relies on the IWK for ongoing care. Here is a story that demonstrates the true meaning of strength, determination and the power of song.
To make a gift to the 30th Annual IWK Telethon for Children on CTV, please call 1.800.595.2266 or visit iwkfoundation.org.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by TheIWKFoundation|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Josh Cochrane's story, Download Josh Cochrane's story, Download Video Josh Cochrane's story, Download MP3 Josh Cochrane's story, Download Josh Cochrane's story episode terbaru, Josh Cochrane's story terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Josh Cochrane's story:
- [05:00] Signs of autism in 3 year old EVERYONE Should KnowBy THI - ASMRAutism spectrum disorders -- ASDs -- are a group of developmental diso ...
- [14:08] What is Autism? Do you know the signs?By behaviorfrontiersAutism is a spectrum disorder which includes a large range of symptoms ...
- [05:17] Lily's Story - Hope Hospice Pediatric Quality of Life - Angel of HopeBy hopehospiceSee the story of Lily and Hope Hospice's Angel of Hope program, where ...
- [13:51] A Day in the Life of a Child with Autism at The ELIJA SchoolBy ELIJAhttp://www.elija.org Follow a day in the life of an ELIJA student. The ...
- [05:25] Autism Awareness Video: Diagnostic Criteria for AutismBy RethinkApril is Autism Awareness Month. As part of our continuing effort to p ...
- [03:06] From The Eyes of Molly - Kids get arthritis too - Team Miss MollyBy teammissmollyTeam Miss Molly are a group of spirited individuals determined to rall ...