|Title||Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox|
|MP3 Size||15.18 MB (estimated)|
In this sample tutorial from Producertech's new course 'Techno & Tech House Production in Live' ([[link stripped - click to show]] Paul Maddox of Spektre shows us how to design layered kicks and basses for Tech House.
In the video Paul initially goes through some useful tips for removing unwanted noise from recorded samples, and then shows how you can edit the auto filter automation, and clip modulation parameters to sculpt 2 kicks together.
Paul then shows us how to use Ableton's clip envelope modulations for pitch and volume to create a sudo side chaining effect on basses.
This FREE tutorial is Part 1 of a sample module Producertech are showing from their 'Techno & Tech House Production in Live' production course ([[link stripped]] Part 2 of this video can be seen by enrolling at [[link stripped]]
About Techno & Tech House Production in Live
On this course, Paul shares the secrets of his success, uncovering his methodical and clever approach to producing slamming house and techno.
To hear the track made on the course, visit Producertech's brand new Soundcloud page using the following link ([[link stripped]]
As well as being able to download the Live set made throughout the course, signing up also allows students to get their hands on a huge pack of bonus Loopmasters samples to add to their library. Furthermore, the course is currently listed at an introductory price of 25% off. To take advantage of this generous offer, visit the course page, here: [[link stripped]]
The course ([[link stripped]] comes with the Live set made in the tutorials as well as over 200MB of extra royalty-free Loopmasters samples.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Loopmasters|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox, Download Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox, Download Video Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox, Download MP3 Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox, Download Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox episode terbaru, Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Designing Layered Kicks and Basses for Tech House by Paul Maddox:
- [22:39] Style Guide: House - Part 2 (Making a House Track in Ableton Live)By Point Blank Music SchoolLearn more music production techniques on our Diploma courses :: http: ...
- [29:30] Max Chapman shares his beat-making secretsBy Future Music MagazineFast rising Tech-House artist Max Chapman has delighted bass aficionad ...
- [39:58] How to Make Techno with Tom Hades at ADE 2018By Point Blank Music SchoolWe hooked up with techno legend, Tom Hades, at ADE this year and he sh ...
- [53:55] Enrico Sangiuliano 'Hidden T' - Dance Music Sound Design MasterclassBy MYT - Music Production MasteryLearn how to get that Melodic / Progressive Techno sound of Enrico San ...
- [05:53] Ableton Live Tutorial: Selway's Techno Fundamentals Pt 4 - Create Rolling Basslines w/ OperatorBy DubspotIn the latest installment of Techno Fundamentals, electronic music pro ...