|Title||How the Stock Market Works|
|MP3 Size||9.22 MB (estimated)|
[[link stripped - click to show]]
Go there now for free report on 7 Reasons to Invest for Income -- Now More Than Ever.
Put your money to work. This old but funny video explains basics of how companies go public and sell stock to investors. A basic primer of the capitalist system and how it is making our lives better. When we remember the basic purpose of the stock market, we can better understand why income investments are the best. Good companies use our initial capital to create goods that are in demand. Buying and selling feverishly is inefficient and not effective.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by incomeinvestor|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||How the Stock Market Works, Download How the Stock Market Works, Download Video How the Stock Market Works, Download MP3 How the Stock Market Works, Download How the Stock Market Works episode terbaru, How the Stock Market Works terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to How the Stock Market Works:
- [17:54] How to Invest in the Stock Market for BeginnersBy Jack ChappleMy Personal Course on Stock Market Investing: http://bit.ly/2hurfQO J ...
- [10:09] Why can't we just print money to pay off debt?By WonderWhyA video looking at way you can't simply print money to pay off debt. A ...
- [29:55] The Collapse of The American Dream Explained in AnimationBy doctordudeWe're doomed. pass it on ...
- [59:40] How to Stay Out of Debt: Warren Buffett - Financial Future of American Youth (1999)By The Film ArchivesBuffett became a billionaire on paper when Berkshire Hathaway began se ...
- [22:08] Youngest option trader talks stock market volatility and probability with Tom Sosnoff on tastytradeBy tastytradeIn this episode of Future Stars, Tom Sosnoff and Tony Battista talk wi ...
- [10:46] Top 5 Mistakes beginners in the Stock Market make!By Financial EducationTop 5 mistakes beginners in the stock market make is the subject of th ...