|Title||Managing the whole game economy|
|MP3 Size||529.07 KB (estimated)|
DeltaDNA has been providing fast and powerful analytics tools and insight to the games sector’s leading publishers and developers since 2010.
At the heart of the deltaDNA offering is the analytics platform, gathering deep and rich data to unlock better player experiences and increase engagement and revenues.
The complementary engagement tools take a player-centric approach to making the analytics actionable, personalizing and optimizing the game for each and every player, so maximizing IAP revenue and reducing churn.
The smartads mediation service combines dynamic ad serving and the best possible eCPM deals with our powerful targeting and segmentation, to bring a truly unbiased ad mediation service that will maximize your ad income.
And the in-house industry experts in our insights consultancy team are on hand to bring it all together and help you realize the potential of your games and then take them to the next level.
Manage the whole game economy with deltaDNA.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by deltaDNA|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Managing the whole game economy, Download Managing the whole game economy, Download Video Managing the whole game economy, Download MP3 Managing the whole game economy, Download Managing the whole game economy episode terbaru, Managing the whole game economy terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Managing the whole game economy:
- [34:24] A Course About Game BalanceBy GDCIn this 2016 GDC session, game designer and educator Ian Schreiber pre ...
- [06:58] The MMORTS - Why Is It So Hard to Make an MMORTS? - Extra CreditsBy Extra CreditsThe MMORTS genre is one of the most difficult and complex genres in wh ...
- [1:01:35] Designing Game Rules - PAX South 2016By Rym DeCosterThe rules of a game literally define it. In videogames, they are intr ...
- [27:14] StarCraft II Design - Build Orders, Replays, and Economy DesignBy brownbearHey folks, Welcome to brownbear's Summer of StarCraft! Over the next ...
- [30:08] The Design of Time: Understanding Human Attention and Economies of EngagementBy GDCIn this 2017 GDC talk, Owlchemy Labs' Chelsea Howe explores patterns o ...
- [06:14] Balancing an MMO Ecosystem - Getting a Mix of Player Types - Extra CreditsBy Extra CreditsDr. Richard Bartle's Taxonomy provides rough guidelines for understand ...