|Title||Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports|
|MP3 Size||3.03 MB (estimated)|
Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports.
ANC president and country’s deputy president Cyril Ramaphosa made good on his January 8 statement.
Delivering the main address at an event where Jacob Zuma was left with an egg on his face after arriving late to find the programme in full swing with Kenya president Uhuru Kenyatta in tow, Ramaphosa spoke of his plans to tackle corruption.
Speaking in Venda, Ramaphosa said he will be dealing with corruption and bemoaned how state capture has eroded the ruling party’s credibility. The multi-lingual businessman switched to other languages as he explained that all deployees in all three sphere of government will be made to account for corrupt practices.
It is reported that upon returning to Johannesburg Ramaphosa wasted no time in stamping his authority and signalling to his cabinet colleagues that the new sheriff in town intends to sweep away the dirt, even under the rug.
Ramaphosa is said to have met with Justice Minister Michael Masutha and Police Minister Fikile Mbalula. Ramaphosa had previoudly gone on record as saying the criminal justice system and investigative agencies must be freed from political interference.
Mbalula announced that embattled police crime intelligence boss Richard Mdluli’s employment will be terminated. He also sacked former Hawks boss Berning Ntlemeza and instructed that the position be filled as soon as possible.
The City Press says, however, that what really ticked off pro-Ramaphosa backers in the NEC was Zuma’s decision on Thursday to appeal the court ruling that he cedes his right to appoint the NDPP to his deputy, Cyril Ramaphosa.
Perceiving this decision as “disrespectful”, Zuma also riled the ANC leaders when he insisted on the expansion of terms of reference into state capture and his intention to fill SOEs executive leadership with his supporters.
New Eskom’s board is understood to have been completely drawn without Zuma or the minister responsible, Lynne Brown. It is believed that by the time the NEC meeting sat on Friday evening, the pro-Ramaphosa group had just about had it with Zuma and even his own supporters knew that the writing was on the wall.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by SA Today News|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports, Download Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports, Download Video Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports, Download MP3 Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports, Download Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports episode terbaru, Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Ramaphosa cracks the whip at Luthuli House – reports:
- [03:54] "There's nobody who resigns at Luthuli House, because nobody joins the ANC at Luthuli House"By SABC Digital NewsFormer ANC MP, Makhosi Khoza, says she is willing to re-join the ANC, ...
- [06:13] Parliament. Cyril Ramaphosa vs DABy My AfricaThe DA giving Cyril Ramaphosa a hard time in Parliament. ...
- [14:55] Cyril Ramaphosa Shuts Malema #SONAReplyBy MADE IN AFRICASouth African President Cyril Raphaphosa reply to SONA Debate on Marik ...
- [03:37] Top 10 Richest Man In South Africa 2017By World Top BestTop 10 Richest Man In South Africa 2017 South Africa's rich list is d ...
- [01:13] The Moment Zuma hears Ramaphosa is the new president of ANCBy MADE IN AFRICAouth African Deputy President Cyril Ramaphosa became president of the ...
- [04:23] Pray for Zimbabwe, danger is knocking on the nation’s door steps, Prophet Emmanuel MakandiwaBy SA Today NewsPray for Zimbabwe, danger is knocking on the nation’s door steps: Pr ...