|Title||Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why|
|MP3 Size||2.15 MB (estimated)|
Thank you to Xfinity Mobile for sponsoring this episode. Learn more about Xfinity Mobile – a new kind of network that combines America’s largest most reliable 4G LTE with the most WiFi hotspots. [[link stripped - click to show]]
It’s been over three years since the release of Disney’s Frozen, and now Demi Lovato and Disney are being sued for copyright infringement. WHAT?!
That’s right! “Let It Go” is definitely a fan-favorite as far as Disney songs go, but all these years later we’re learning that the song may have ripped off of a song by Chilean singer, Jaime Ciero! And, as we all know, since Demi Lovato sang the radio version of the song, and Idina Menzel sang the movie version of the song, Jaime is coming after both of them and after Disney, too!
According to Jaime, the structure of “Let It Go,” as well as the melody, lyrics, and theme, are just too similar to the song he wrote back in 2008, called “Volar.” Now, he’s seeking somewhere in the ballpark of $1.3 billion in restitution. Crazy, right?!
Although we’re not so sure if this lawsuit will amount to anything, that’s shockingly not the only Frozen drama to go down this week. Yup… some fans on Twitter were extremely disappointed in Pixar’s 21-minute-long short, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, which played before the latest Pixar film, Coco.
One person wrote on Twitter, QUOTE, “The FROZEN short before COCO unforgivably stretches the definition of ‘short’,” with another adding, “Unspeakably dreadful. The songs were sludge; the plot, idiotic. It made me loathe commercialized Christmas, a holiday I enjoyed as a child, with a dark and molten rage.” Wow… tell us how you really feel!
Okay, you guys… now it’s your turn. Go listen to “Let It Go” and “Volar” by Jaime Ciero, and let us know in the comments if you think Disney ripped off his song! Also, if you’ve seen it, let us know what you think of the new Frozen short! Thanks for watching Clevver News, I’m Emile Ennis Jr. and I’ll see you next time!
For More Clevver Visit:
Keep up with us on Instagram: [[link stripped]]
Add us to your circles on Google+: [[link stripped]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Clevver News|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Video Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download MP3 Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why episode terbaru, Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why:
- [03:51] Demi Lovato - Let It Go (from "Frozen") [Official]By DemiLovatoVEVOFrozen soundtrack featuring “Let it Go” is available now! Get it h ...
- [01:34] Disney's 'Frozen' -- Sued For $250 MILLION -- They Stole My Life Story | TMZBy TMZCORRECTION: Isabella Tanikumi's autobiography was from 2010. You mig ...
- [03:28] 21 Mini Elsas Star In An Epic Supercut Of 'Let It Go'By HuffPostA HuffPost mashup of kids singing "Let It Go" from "Fro ...
- [02:00] FROZEN | "In Summer" Song - Olaf | Official Disney UKBy Disney UKTis the season to battle it out for the nation's favourite Christmas s ...
- [04:03] FROZEN | Let It Go Sing-along | Official Disney UKBy Disney UKSing-along with Idina Menzel in this full sequence from Disney's Froze ...
- [59:52] FROZEN Live at the Hyperion 4K ULTRA HD Disney California Adventure, DisneylandBy DarthVader92Replacing Aladdin at the Hyperion comes the first adaption of Disney's ...