|Title||Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why|
|MP3 Size||2.15 MB (estimated)|
Thank you to Xfinity Mobile for sponsoring this episode. Learn more about Xfinity Mobile – a new kind of network that combines America’s largest most reliable 4G LTE with the most WiFi hotspots. [[link stripped - click to show]]
It’s been over three years since the release of Disney’s Frozen, and now Demi Lovato and Disney are being sued for copyright infringement. WHAT?!
That’s right! “Let It Go” is definitely a fan-favorite as far as Disney songs go, but all these years later we’re learning that the song may have ripped off of a song by Chilean singer, Jaime Ciero! And, as we all know, since Demi Lovato sang the radio version of the song, and Idina Menzel sang the movie version of the song, Jaime is coming after both of them and after Disney, too!
According to Jaime, the structure of “Let It Go,” as well as the melody, lyrics, and theme, are just too similar to the song he wrote back in 2008, called “Volar.” Now, he’s seeking somewhere in the ballpark of $1.3 billion in restitution. Crazy, right?!
Although we’re not so sure if this lawsuit will amount to anything, that’s shockingly not the only Frozen drama to go down this week. Yup… some fans on Twitter were extremely disappointed in Pixar’s 21-minute-long short, Olaf’s Frozen Adventure, which played before the latest Pixar film, Coco.
One person wrote on Twitter, QUOTE, “The FROZEN short before COCO unforgivably stretches the definition of ‘short’,” with another adding, “Unspeakably dreadful. The songs were sludge; the plot, idiotic. It made me loathe commercialized Christmas, a holiday I enjoyed as a child, with a dark and molten rage.” Wow… tell us how you really feel!
Okay, you guys… now it’s your turn. Go listen to “Let It Go” and “Volar” by Jaime Ciero, and let us know in the comments if you think Disney ripped off his song! Also, if you’ve seen it, let us know what you think of the new Frozen short! Thanks for watching Clevver News, I’m Emile Ennis Jr. and I’ll see you next time!
For More Clevver Visit:
Keep up with us on Instagram: [[link stripped]]
Add us to your circles on Google+: [[link stripped]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by Clevver News|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Video Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download MP3 Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why, Download Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why episode terbaru, Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Demi Lovato & Disney SUED Over Frozen's "Let It Go" & Here's Why:
- [04:33] 방예담 - 'There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back' ('Stray Kids’ YG vs JYP 프리 배틀)By YG ENTERTAINMENT#방예담 #YGvsJYP #StrayKids #스트레이키즈 #YG More about YG- ...
- [05:39] Soundtrack to Growing Up w/ Anna Kendrick & Billy EichnerBy The Late Late Show with James CordenFrom to birth to giving birth, James, Anna Kendrick and Billy Eichner ...
- [12:07] 20 Things You Didn't Know About Demi LovatoBy TheTalkoLearn everything you need to know about former Disney child star Demi ...
- [02:46] Pitch Perfect 3 - Riff-Off Clip [HD]By Pitch PerfectIt's a riff-off pitches! Get Tix: http://unvrs.al/PP3Tix #PitchPerfe ...
- [03:42] Dua Lipa - New Rules (Radio 1's Teen Awards 2017)By BBC Radio 1Dua Lipa performs New Rules at Radio 1's Teen Awards 2017. Visit Rad ...
- [10:18] 10 Cringeworthy Celeb Makeup DISASTERSBy TheTalko10 Famous people who should have looked in the mirror before leaving t ...