|Title||Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons|
|MP3 Size||13.85 MB (estimated)|
'Deep work' will make you better at what you do. You will achieve more in less time. And feel the sense of true fulfillment that comes from the mastery of a skill.
Cal Newport is an Assistant Professor of Computer Science at Georgetown University. In addition to studying the theoretical foundations of our digital age, Newport also writes about the impact of these technologies on the world of work. His most recent book, Deep Work, argues that focus is the new I.Q. in the modern workplace and that the ability to concentrate without distraction is becoming increasingly valuable. He previously wrote So Good They Can’t Ignore You, a book which debunks the long-held belief that “follow your passion” is good advice, and three popular books of unconventional advice for students.
This talk was given at a TEDx event using the TED conference format but independently organized by a local community. Learn more at [[link stripped - click to show]]
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by TEDx Talks|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons, Download Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons, Download Video Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons, Download MP3 Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons, Download Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons episode terbaru, Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Quit social media | Dr. Cal Newport | TEDxTysons:
- [18:25] The Art of Letting Go | The Minimalists | TEDxFargoBy TEDx TalksHow might your life be better with less? Joshua Fields Millburn and Ry ...
- [12:38] The Real Reason to be Afraid of Artificial Intelligence | Peter Haas | TEDxDirigoBy TEDx TalksA robotics researcher afraid of robots, Peter Haas, invites us into hi ...
- [15:46] Want to learn better? Start mind mapping | Hazel Wagner | TEDxNapervilleBy TEDx TalksAs a lifelong learner with 4 degrees and a Ph.D. in mathematics, Hazel ...
- [10:33] How to know your life purpose in 5 minutes | Adam Leipzig | TEDxMalibuBy TEDx TalksNever miss a talk! SUBSCRIBE to the TEDx channel: http://bit.ly/1FAg8h ...
- [19:15] How do smart people make smart decisions? | Gerd Gigerenzer | TEDxNorrköpingBy TEDx TalksGerd Gigerenzer is Director at the Max Planck Institute for Human Deve ...
- [14:58] Beautiful minds are free from fear: Robert Grant at TEDxOrangeCoastBy TEDx TalksRobert E. Grant is sharing what makes beautiful mind: any moment free ...