|Title||Josh Cochrane's story|
|MP3 Size||4.62 MB (estimated)|
Eight-year-old Joshua Cochrane has several conditions including autism and juvenile arthritis and relies on the IWK for ongoing care. Here is a story that demonstrates the true meaning of strength, determination and the power of song.
To make a gift to the 30th Annual IWK Telethon for Children on CTV, please call 1.800.595.2266 or visit iwkfoundation.org.
|Copyright||All materials' copyright are belong to their respective owners and/or uploader. This video was uploaded by TheIWKFoundation|
|License||Licensed under YouTube Standard License|
|Download as MP3|
|Download as MP4|
|Tags||Josh Cochrane's story, Download Josh Cochrane's story, Download Video Josh Cochrane's story, Download MP3 Josh Cochrane's story, Download Josh Cochrane's story episode terbaru, Josh Cochrane's story terbaru|
Click image to play video, right click to save image. (Image via youtube.com)
Post related to Josh Cochrane's story:
- [14:08] What is Autism? Do you know the signs?By behaviorfrontiersAutism is a spectrum disorder which includes a large range of symptoms ...
- [05:25] Autism Awareness Video: Diagnostic Criteria for AutismBy RethinkApril is Autism Awareness Month. As part of our continuing effort to p ...
- [02:44] What Is Considered Mild Autism? | AutismBy HowcastLearn more about Autism with these Tools and Resources: NeuroTribes: ...
- [05:17] Lily's Story - Hope Hospice Pediatric Quality of Life - Angel of HopeBy hopehospiceSee the story of Lily and Hope Hospice's Angel of Hope program, where ...
- [07:56] Home Made Musical Instruments - Child's Play MusicBy Child's Play Musichttp://childsplaymusic.com.au/ & http://www.facebook.com/ChildsPla ...
- [02:33] Amazing Basketball Kid!By TheEllenShowHe's been dribbling since he was dribbling and he's here to show Ellen ...